Once again, ISSA Fort Worth is a Proud Partner of the Cyber Security Summit: Dallas & will have a booth onsite. The event is taking place on Tuesday, May 15, 2018. As a member of ISSA, you are invited to join us at this educational forum where you will earn 6 CPE Credits with your attendance. Attendance, normally $350, is available for the discounted price of only $95.
Interactive Panels & Discussions
- Morning Security Briefing with Robert Smith, Special Agent at the Cyber Crimes Division of The FBI
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Thwart Cyber Threats and Proactively Protect the Enterprise
- Be Careful What You Ask For: You Are Now The CISO
- Incident Response Orchestration & Beyond : The CISO and Senior Leadership’s Best Approach to Cyber Defense
- Think Tank: Getting Hacked by a Lawyer at a Deposition
- Ransomware: To Pay or Not Pay – That is the Question! Michael Starks, Chapter President will be participating on this panel.
- Protecting Your Enterprise from the Human Element: Your Employees and Corporate Spies
If you’re already a member, you’ll find an email in your inbox with registration details. If you’re not a member yet, we send out benefits like this throughout the year, so now is a great time to join.