- This event has passed.
Security, Compliance and Incident Identification
July 10 @ 1:45 PM - 4:00 PMFree
2:00: Chapter Business
2:15: Speaker #1
3:20: Speaker #2
The Changing IT Security Compliance Landscape
A presentation outlining the most recent IT security compliance requirements in the market today. In addition, recommendations for companies to alleviate the compliance burden and reduce the demand on their personnel’s time.
EVP, Sales and Operations
- Over 20 years experience in Technology, Audit and Compliance
- BBA in Accounting and MBA in Management Information Systems
- Experience in Information Systems, IT Security and Compliance, Sales and Account Management, Project and Change Management, Training, Organizational Design, Quality Assurance, Process Auditing and Accounting
- Multi-national experience across industries including professional services, telecommunications, technology and banking
Vice President, IT Audit and Compliance
- Over 20 years in IT Risk, Data Security, and Compliance
- BBA in Finance, MBA in Information Technology, MS in Telecommunications
- Certifications: MBA, MS, QSA, PCIP, CCSFP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC
- IT compliance and security experience in multiple industries including: banking, healthcare, retail, manufacturing, marketing, education/school district, entertainment, oil & gas, telecom, and professional services
- Experience includes: PCI, HIPAA/HITRUST, SSAE 18, SOC Audits, ICFR, COSO/COBIT, Internal Audit, Risk Assessments, Security Assessments
Why Security Incidents are Different from IT Incidents
With data breaches at an all-time high, Patrick Hayes, Managing Director of Security Operations and certified Enterprise Security Architect with Online Business Systems, will discuss how to recognize a security incident from and IT incident, evaluate the associated risks, and determine the most effective approach before, during and after an attack.
I am a business executive that possesses depth as a strategist, innovator, and enterprise architect. Using my experience and background in operations, IT, sales and marketing, and finance, I specialize in building customer-focused organizations and services. As a hands-on leader, I have led multiple start-ups, as well as, regional and international market expansion, and new business unit launch for several companies. I have led the commercialization of several products/services and played a key role in the sale/acquisition of several technology firms.
Please RSVP below. You do not have to be a member to attend. All are welcome.