- This event has passed.
CYBERSUMMIT: Modernizing Security Monitoring
October 30, 2019 @ 11:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Requirements for enterprise cybersecurity transform rapidly. Can your security strategy flex to meet modern threats head-on and provide comprehensive visibility?
We invite you to join us, industry experts, and security leaders from Dallas metro companies, for an interactive discussion anchored in the theme “Strategies to Create Visibility, Regardless of Where Your Data Resides.”
Local CISOs and industry experts will share their experiences with relevant, real-world business problems and provide all participants valuable networking opportunities.
Our keynote speaker is Jeff Schilling, CISO at Epsilon, who will talk about his experience with IR, as he presents, “An Actual Attack, Incident Response War Stories.” We’ll also feature several other Dallas area CISOs to get their take on the importance of data visibility, along with a few of our partners.
Discussions will be centered around the following topics:
- Evolution of traditional IT environments and the rapid transformation to Cloud
- OT environments; what’s old is new again, how to play catch-up with visibility and controls
- Keeping up with known, unknown, and emerging threats from every direction
- How to ensure complete coverage of the threat landscape through visibility across disparate delivery models
- Strategies for rapid and thorough incident response in complex enterprises
NOTE: all attendees will get Kudelski Security’s Use Case Framework to Log Source Mapping, a framework to help with deploying visibility tools with complete data sets
Date: Wednesday, October 30th
Time: 11:30 – 5:00 PM
*food and beverages provided, including lunch and a networking social
Renaissance Dallas at Plano Legacy West Hotel
6007 Legacy Drive
Plano, Texas 75024